View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 04:35 PM   #30
Jeffl52

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Smile Re: 2013 CCRA Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim reynolds View Post
ACTUALLY, Scott did deserve Brandon's apology and Brandon admirably did. Class racing always has been and always should be the prestigous single elimination and single entry tournament. There are plenty of BRACKET races around where u can double practice since u want it! I'm not bent out of shape, there is no reason to dumb down class racing. I also believe that the original CCRA rule of only allowing cars that have passed IHRA or NHRA tech to compete to be upheld!!! I think you dad supports that. Your so called "growth" process only seems to allow people like you with 2 cars to compete with the single car people and you enjoying the advantages of double hits and double elimination. If everyone can't do that then it's an unfair advantage any way you want to slice it with your 3 car, 3 driver lol's. One thing's for sure, I won't miss any CCRA races this year. I'll be sure to be there with 1 car AND 1 driver as well....LOL!!!
No the GROWTH process I'm speaking of is the actual growth I feel we can achieve through this association. If anyone hasn't noticed we are growing, but with any growth there will be some growing pains which will be handled accordlingly. Had already stated it was just a opinion and we'll abide by the rules our leader and fellow racers. I for one love these events and in no way want to jeopardize the CCRA in any way. We've all had a bad idea or 2!!! Hope everyone is still in good spirits and are as excited as me to start another year. I'm pulling out tomorrow night for Gainesville which will be my first NHRA race and pretty excited about that as well!!

Last edited by Jeffl52; 02-13-2013 at 04:43 PM.
Jeffl52 is offline   Reply With Quote