View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 02:15 PM   #5
X-TECH MAN
Banned

Liked 235 Times in 110 Posts
Default Re: What do you guys think? Drag car or Street car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragster2006 View Post
wow. thanks for the encouragement and advice guys. i thought i could come on here and get some simple advice on here but no. you guys have to be dickheads to me. thanks. I really appreciate it!
First of all the question is misleading at best. If you wanted an answer be more specific. This is mostly a class racer forum. If your looking for kudos for putting a Chevy engine into a Ford you wont find it here. If you have specific questions on building a class car most on here would be glad to help. Most on here wont find anything special about cross breading manufacturer componets. They are die hard fans of a paticular brand. What you have is either a bracket car or possably a 10.90 S/ST car or an over done street ride. Your choice. If you already built it then fine.....use it to your satisfaction. If you have not started the project I suggest you do not. Its still your choice. As far as Chevy engines in a Ford.....I guess some would say it would cost less and stay together longer. I recieved your email and started to tell you off but thought you most likely really dont know what your doing so I have responded in the best way I can and how I feel about a car such as this. Have a nice day.

Last edited by X-TECH MAN; 09-14-2009 at 06:03 PM.
X-TECH MAN is offline   Reply With Quote