View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 02:41 AM   #27
Buick6

Liked 15 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: Removal of historic monuments

Go back and read! I responded to YOUR questions and flawed comparisons. Do you really have to ask why there are no statues of the war criminals from **** Germany? How many statues of confederates who were charged and convicted with war crimes are there? You are the one who tried to compare Andersonville to WWII atrocities when I tried to point that out. Go back and read! I don't understand how you ever took that giant leap to even bring it up. There are no comparisons here.

By your logic, the whole country is brain dead if they need a statue or monument to honor a person. Lincoln Memorial, Washington Memorial, etc. Tear them all down. Their not needed because David Lee said so.

Your now trying take another giant liberal leap to say a statue should be taken down because law abiding citizens who happened to live in the south during the era of Jim Crow erected them? Ever hear the saying "Your'e grasping at straws"?

I apologize to all who read this for allowing myself to bother responding to this guy this long.
Buick6 is offline   Reply With Quote