View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 06:55 AM   #10
masracing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: NEW IHRA T/S & T/D Class..........

I should start by saying I am fully in support of this idea. I do think it will give more publicity to the class. I do think it will drop the bump spots for the Top Dragster race as well which is not a bad thing. My concern is that looking at the new schedule for a national event it is optomistic at best. Just the idea of running 3 qualiftying runs and first round on Friday is a lot with every thing else that has to happen. Then They are going to run the rest of the race on Saturday along with a seperate 3 round race after that. Are the cars that are going to be fast enough to make this deal going to be able to run 7 rounds in one day? Assuming. that they have a really good day and go rounds in both races. Im probably not one of them that will qualify so Im just asking. Then what happens if their are any delays at all in the schedule? I think its a great step and I really hope it works it will just be interesting to see how it plays out in the real world of rain delays, oil downs and everything else that happens at a race.

B.J. Masiello
masracing is offline   Reply With Quote