View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 12:23 AM   #124
Jack McCarthy
VIP Member

Liked 352 Times in 92 Posts
Angry Re: Roller Rockers in Stock

alan, billy and those few of us who are upset / amazed / pissed at the bastardization of our class... we are too old to keep this up...

the problem is not only NHRA who is comprised of greedy ignorant bastards, it is the plethora of "new generation" racers who dont have a clue about what WALLY had in mind for stock eliminator when he divorced the cheaters into SS and gave us back stock eliminator.

there is a place for all these aftermarket improvements, wally called it super stock.

nhra has whored us out to the manufacturers money, and we have let them ! we still show up
and we take it in the drawers and wallet every time some clown asks them to relax the rules cause he wants to cheat more.. and they think its grand so they can quit paying quality techmen and have some minimum wage moron teching the class cars.

so here is to anyone who thinks this is a good idea... you should have considered the valvetrain YOU CHOSE when you picked your combo dont ask nhra to fix your issues...there WERE rules when you built it, live with it and quit begging NHRA to bastardize MY class cause your stuff breaks.

jack mccarthy

i almost hope charlie bob is right or my car would slow down, because i will quit !
hell since woodro quit, i'll never build another stock eliminator motor.

flame on, i said my piece