View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 08:32 AM   #2
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 971 Times in 296 Posts
Default Re: Mid Atlantic .90 Season Finale @ Atco - Sept 30 - Oct 1s

A little more in dept info for you all, don't hesitate to call if you have ???

Friday, September 29th:
Gate open at 4:30pm (Parking will be on the Bar side of the track - main side - park wherever you want, no reserved spots that weekend)
There Could possibly be a small entry fee ($10) for those of you coming in early towards the Friday Night program.
If you want to Test & Tune that night it is $25.00 and it usually gets started around 5:30-6pm.

Saturday, September 30th:
Gates will open at 8am both days ($30.00 for Driver, $15.00 for crew & $75.00 paid to Rob Keister at his truck - Gray Jeep Cherokee, look for banner) 26 cars = $1,000 to winner
Racing will probably get started around 9:30 - 10am.
Tech will be in the staging lanes so when you go up for Q1 make sure you have all your stuff.
The show on Saturday is basically us, 10.00 Index, 11.50 index & Pro Dial so it will probably be a quick day since we are getting late in the season and it's going to get pretty cold at Night, I need everyone getting to the lanes quickly and once your paired up move to the front of the lanes. You can check tire pressure, pagers, etc in the front of the lanes. We won't race without you....I promise!!!
We will do 2 time runs (Weather Permitting)
1st round will be paired with higher qualified getting lane choice for that round only.

Hope to have the BBQ going by 6:30 with everyone invited and side dishes & desserts are always welcomed - The Donhausers will be doing a roast that night so we will set up near them.

Sunday, October 1st:
Gates will open at 8am both days ($30.00 for Driver, $15.00 for crew & $75.00 paid to Rob Keister at his truck - Gray Jeep Cherokee, look for banner) 26 cars = $1,000 to winner
Racing will probably get started around 9 - 9:30am.
Tech will be in the staging lanes so when you go up for Q1 make sure you have all your stuff. If you ran on Saturday, you should be good to go for Sunday.
The show on Sunday is basically Test & Tune and Nostalgia Stock / SS so it will be a really quick day!!!
We will do 2 time runs (Weather Permitting). If weather looks iffy that day, we may cut it to 1 shot and go cause I would hate to see a championship on the line get screwed up cause of weather.

I hope we can make this race a HUGE one with car counts and have a 6 round race all the way across!!!

Once again, thanks for a great season! I hope you all had fun and look for some new and exciting things I'm working on for 2018 along with a schedule, banquet info, etc.
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote