View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 11:10 AM   #429
Larry Hill
Live Reporter

Liked 9,537 Times in 1,978 Posts
Default Re: "Live" from Down South!!!

For a wrap up of our "Down South" trip! We are now back home in Kentucky. We had a wonderful time for 6 weeks down south while the weather was awful up here! Thanks to Chris and Keisha and all the folks in the shop for keeping everything going while we were away! (of course they do that when we are here, too, since we are retired now, we just try to stay out of their way!) We really enjoyed seeing and spending time with lots of friends while we were there like the Teutons, Helms, Jim and Pam Marshall, Joe and Alice Tysinger, the Hidalgos and everyone else that we just get to see at the racetrack!!

The weather was really great except for that little streak of cold in Gainesville. Not much rain except for the week that we were not racing. Hopefully we will get a chance to make this trip again next year if the schedule stays close to the same. Although 6 weeks is a long time to be gone! We were ok up to 5, but then we were definitely ready to come home to see family, friends and pets!!

Here are a couple more pictures:

This is my time taking buddy Miss Shelby Hall, daughter of Rusty and Kelly. She helped me write down times while Mommy and Daddy raced. I now know the life stories of Elsa and Anna from "Frozen"!!

These are our new aprons made and given to us by the Gary Family Racing team. Thanks guys, we love them!

We will see you out there racing soon! We have to catch up on laundry and watch Kentucky hopefully go 40-0 and win the national championship!!

See ya soon!!
Larry Hill is offline   Reply With Quote