View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 03:00 PM   #7
NewHemi

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Really frustating

My first divorce, we divided things up. She got everything, and got my freedom, and we remain friends to the day.

My second divorce, she left me when I had some money problems, so I got all the debt, kept all of the possessions which sold well in my garage sale, and she got a new sugar daddy.

My third time, it took me two years to finally get divorced, and during that time I was diagnosed as having terminal lung cancer. And it still took me all of the time to buy her out, so I didn't have to continue to be bled out forever.

In all three cases, my cousin was my attorney, and specialized in Divorces. I guess that having me for a relative, gave him enough practice to specialize.

But one thing I figured out after three failed marriages, (I know I could just blame the fact that 2 out of 3 were flat out certifiable), but the truth is that I am just not very good at being married.

The best thing to do, is to let your attorney do the talking, hang your head like a beaten puppy hoping for sympathy, and only speak when the judge, or magistrate asks you a question.

I just hope that I will never have to explain my fourth divorce..

I wish you the best!

David
The New Hemi Guy

Last edited by NewHemi; 04-19-2012 at 03:03 PM.
NewHemi is offline   Reply With Quote