View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 04:52 PM   #4
Freddie

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: The death of bracket racing........

Johnny: I dont know how long you have been racing... but I can tell you this much..

I have been doing this for well over 25 years now, both of my sons are also into Drag Racing, My youngest is in one of your problems A Jr... the other has sold his Jr. and we just finished a Mustang S/ST car for him..

As for the deal on Motorhomes... I have one mainly because when we go race for three or four weekends straight, sometimes we dont even stop home between the races. therefore I bought a motorhome to tow my trailer.. Only problem I have is I dont have anything else that will pull the trailer, so we use the big ole motorhome when we go bracket racing as well...

As for Track Management/Ownership... I work closely with our track staff, they always have the best interest of the entire program at mind when they make a decision.. weather we all like it or not...

The only thing I can see killing bracket racing as we used to know it...

Is the payouts seem lower.. they really are not... they just seem that way..

and buy-backs... I hate buy-backs.... I have always looked at it this way.. IF you are NOT good enough to win first round GO-HOME... Same with Multiple entries... but I cant fault the guy who can afford thre top shelf dragsters..just because I cant..
Freddie is offline   Reply With Quote