View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 12:55 PM   #1
robzneed4speed

Liked 127 Times in 23 Posts
Default Robzneed4speed Videos 2018

Good afternoon. It's been an interesting off season. A lot of changes going on. First of all I want to thank Diamond RV and Port A Tree for they're sponsorship over the last 4 and 2 years respectively, without them I wouldn't have been able to get to the amount of races that I did. Also to the many racers who have supported with donations for DVDs and t-shirt purchases etc... And I want to apologize to those that I never did get around to what you were looking for, please forgive me. A new chapter has opened up for me this year as I am the newest employee of the NHRA! I will be working with Dave Mohn and Division 1 and be in charge of D1TV. This next event at Maple Grove will be my first look at the process, and once I get my feet wet I look forward to giving the viewing audience outstanding live coverage utilizing the third camera that we have, and my hand held camera of certain rounds of qualifying and eliminations. I will be doing all the LODRS events, The Bracket Finals, The Junior Dragster Finals and The Dutch Classic, possibly others if my schedule allows, even if I'm not at the other events there will still be a live feed. I can't wait to start this next chapter and I look forward to seeing everyone at the races.
Rob Jackson
robzneed4speed is offline   Reply With Quote