View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 08:42 PM   #7
Rob Petrie E395
VIP Member

Liked 220 Times in 79 Posts
Default Re: Two Lane Blacktop The movie

I have seen some of the other movies that were listed below and like older movies. The movies made today are so far away from what is possible in the real world or just plain stupid ( IE Fast and the Furious or as I call it The slow and rediculously ugly). I was a very very young kid when this movie came out and had never heard of it untill earlier this year. I saw it was on and when I read the discription and it said drag racing was involved I was hooked. There are very few movies that involve our sport so when I see one that is even remotely linked to it I usually try and watch it. I liked it and was following along but forgot to hit the button to record it on the DVR. The second time same thing. I get up and start my day at 4-5 AM most days so a movie that starts at 10 PM or later is hard for me to watch and stay awake no matter how good it is. I thought it was along the lines of all of the movies of that era in respect to how they were made and the cameras and special effects of the time. I am going to try and see If I can buy it online somewhere. I am curious to see which one made it accross the county first and got the other ones car.
Rob Petrie E395 is offline   Reply With Quote