View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 03:25 AM   #14
Ed Fernandez
Veteran Member

Liked 100 Times in 45 Posts
Default Re: New Jersey Sets Six Months to Comply: Lead Wheel Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-TECH MAN View Post
No. Just MOVE from the S-it Hole State. Cheaper property taxes, its turning into a sanctuary state, its way to cold there in the Winter, less traffic. I have a few cousins and an aunt living near Newton and they are being raped every year on property taxes, sales taxes, can not get a gun or license to carry one ! Wake up.....Its not worth it living there. English Town Race track is HISTORY...what's the use. I would have sent you a pvt. email but did not have your email address. Sorry if this offends you or anyone else but people should give it some real thought.
I have no problem buying hand guns just paperwork and about 4 mos. waiting for the PO. Long guns are a piece of cake except so called assault weapons can't have a front grip, flash supressor, and get this a bayonet lug.
As far as moving both my daughters and grand daughters all live near by, in NJ and Staten Island. So no moving plans...Yet.
Personally the track discontinuing the drag race program doesn't affect me personally,
got that out of my system in 2010. But I do feel for the current race croud and the town businesses who'll suffer a loss of revenue.
Former NHRA #1945
Former IHRA #1945
T/SA
Ed Fernandez is offline   Reply With Quote