View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 07:45 PM   #7
Don Fardie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: STK/SS Combo @ Oxford Dragway May 16

Before I get into the race results I would like to thank Oxford Dragway once again for their outstanding hospitality. The entire Oxford Dragway staff did an outstanding job to meet everyone’s needs and provided us with a great track under some tough situations. It was also nice to see the Welcome ASRA Racers on both their Website and the sign out front of the track.
A total of 12 Stockers showed up and it if it wasn’t for Mother Nature stepping in it would have been a perfect day. We were all given 2 time trials and then right into Round 1 eliminations. Unfortunately that was as far as we got. The rains came in right at the end of our round and they had to pull the plug.
I want to thank all the racers that were able to attend. This is a great place to race and some of the best dedicated track managment that is there for the racers. I know the forecast for the New England’s race on Sunday didn’t help us with our numbers, but this is something I would like to continue when it is available based off our singles at New England.
It was great to see everyone and it is always good to see the gang from Canada. Hope to see you all in June at the double we have at NED 6/6-6/7