View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 01:29 PM   #5
Mike Rietow

Liked 30 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: BLP Racing Products - wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasracer View Post
Feel like I just got bent over and f******!!

Decided to order two of their alcohol needle and seats. Read a thread where they can help with the needle and seat getting stuck sometimes.

Needle and Seat - $18.00 each - okay, pricy but okay.

Ask how much the total of the order will be, $36 plus shipping. I should have asked about the shipping.

Got hit for $20.21 for ground service shipping. They could have easily been tossed in a USPS Priority bag for about $8-$9. And the mailman will pickup their mail just like he does every week day so they didn't have to go out of their way. I mean we're talking about a few ounces for each needle and seat - right?

Live and LEARN - again.

BLP is top notch, i know because ive been doing biz with BLP for 20 plus years.

With that being said id imagine there's a real good reason BLP doesnt use envelopes for shipping. This comes to mind because of a recent purchase.

We just got a dominator carb for our heads up Ultra Street nitrous radial tire car from BLP. Nice unit i might add. It came to us double boxed from UPS. Well guess what? You got it, one of the bowls was damaged and the inner box had a hole in it.

BLP took care of us like champs, but they wanted the boxesas evidence in order to be back compensated from UPS for the additional bowl. BLP didnt double box, although they may now.

Now imagine an envelope.
Mike Rietow is offline   Reply With Quote