View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 03:21 PM   #3
Bill Rolik

Liked 47 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: Well, I guess when it is in your blood........

Frank,

The body and paint will be the absolute last (and most costly) item to handle on the Cuda, so no photos, other than those on my website when the car was acquired. Click on "Significant Rides" near the top of my home page. Also, there is a another drop-down at the top of the home page for "Vintage Drag Racing". Click on that and see some cool pictures! Check out "Road Trips" too.I am in process of powder coating the appropriate items for the Cuda now and almost done. Misc. sub-assemblies in process. Engine in process by Bill Ceralli. Hydraulic roller. I will extrude hone the intake. .020 factory pistons. Otherwise OEM as produced. Fasteners (a world unto its own when doing any insane anal OE resto) are done. I have almost 100 tote bins of NOS parts which has taken a VERY long time to accumulate. 8 NOS tires. Belts, hoses etc. Everything is properly dated coded. These all-consuming deals are NOT for the faint of heart. LOL.

Meerholz? I see Bill almost every week. We both operate Mopar parts businesses. He does wiper motors and other concours component restorations. His 70 AAR Cuda is top 5 in the world. The Cuda race car (a very solid car which I drove numerous times) was given to his son some time ago with the projected use as a Pro Street car. Unfortunately it has been sitting idle since. With the HP reduction on the 71 340 it is a killer combo.

Bill Rolik

www.billrolikenterprises.com

www.bmcuda.com (Meerholz)

Last edited by Bill Rolik; 02-21-2021 at 10:48 PM.
Bill Rolik is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked