View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 05:03 PM   #5
Mike Pearson
VIP Member

Liked 1,640 Times in 507 Posts
Default Re: "Live" from Charlotte fall 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by HR9121 View Post
Well its about that time! Last week at this time we were keeping a close eye on Irma as it looked like it may come up the east coast. Fortunately for us it did not but let us remember all our friends down in Florida that were affected by this storm. A lot of Division 2 racers are from the areas affected most by the storm including alot of Division staff members as well. We will continue to keep those folks in our thoughts this weekend.
Now for some racing, I hope everyone has had time to get over their Indy hangovers so we can have some great action this weekend! Looks to be a beautiful late summer weekend with low 80's for highs but a bit humid. Temps should be in the mid 60's in the mornings to make for some quick times during the qualifying runs, hope everyone remembers to take it off kill if you were at Indy.
In true fashion I will not be there till late tomorrow since I'm going to wait for my little girl to get out of school before I leave. I feel guilty for letting her skip a whole day for racing so its best to not make it 2. Ok my wife said she could only miss 1 day!!!
Should be a great weekend and looking forward to seeing some great racing. If you're in my neighborhood stop by and say hi, I'm normally parked in the low rent district on the opposite side of the Pros.
Thanks James. I am one of the fla people waiting for power to be restored. We appreciate the thoughts. It's healthy for your kids to do exciting things with their parents A couple days off school is not a bad thing when they are with their family. The kids here in Fla missed an entire week from the storm. Kick some butt this weekend.