Old 12-29-2014, 04:06 PM   #29
Liteweight
VIP Member

Liked 31 Times in 19 Posts
Default Re: Manhattan Speed Parts '1968 Hemi Dart'

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopar68 View Post
Paul,

First of all, great detective work; Sherlock Holmes would be proud of you. I like the way you are keeping everyone in suspense by giving us the whole story in stages vs. one shot via a generic: "Hey Liteweight, I've finally found the name of the owner of the Manhattan Speed Parts Dart!", or something similarly unexciting (although that in itself would be cause for great excitement).

And the plot thickens...

Pete

PETE!!!!! Welcome back from your hiatous. I echo your comments on Paul's detective work. Without him being there in the midst of the "action" & without his vast knowledge (And memory base), I'm sure I'd still be at the point of only knowing I got a similar dent on my car compared to a picture. And let's not forget his DESIRE to take the vast amount of time to do this.
Like you & MANY others I am patiently awaiting the outcome of this. BUT, NO ONE is more anticipated than me on this one. And it is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that now is the time to say, that my quest to find the COMPLETE ownership trail of this car WILL NOT end, even after we find out who this mysterious Pete M**** is. There is still alot of unaccounted for owners between that time period & the first KNOWN owner Lou Vignona that needs to be known. Above all is the Charlie Castaldo relationship. I just can't fiqure why this particular car just kinda fell off the planet for that time period.

liteweight

ps..... Hey Pete........... Are YOU that mysterious Pete M***** ????????...Jus askin'
Liteweight is offline   Reply With Quote