View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 09:27 AM   #1
Freddie

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default What Throttle Stop to use?

Ok, so I have gotten my car almost all back together and am in need of some advise as to what throttle stop is best. I want to try to run some S/G races this year and the car all out will run low 9's, but there is a little more to this setup.

Car is a small tire (currently 275/60's) 28x10.5 deal on aftermarket "Stock" suspension. The car works very well and can cut a tree with no issues and consistent 60'. I have been looking and have heard numerous thoughts on the inline and under carb stops, but before I decide to buy one, wanted to ask what the majority is using and why?

With just 3 1/2 weeks till the NHRA Div 2 opener in Orlando I wont have much time to play with it, let alone the car is still getting its required updates to be 100% S/G legal. We will more than likely be learning how to use the new stop at the first race, if I decide to use it at all, and just try something else. But moving forward we have 2 cars that will be running the supper classes and want both of them on the same system. My sons dragster currently has an inline but I dont like the way the linkage works.
NMRA 2012 Outlaw 10.5 #10
Freddie is offline   Reply With Quote