View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 01:03 PM   #24
FireSale
VIP Member

Liked 236 Times in 127 Posts
Default Re: Boss Mustang stocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Diehl View Post
I need to get some clarifications on the roll cage, I got an approval for a 25.5C spec floor construction ect, but I would like to "attach" the rest of the cage to the a pillar, b pillar, door post ect....but then it makes a hard time with the plastic trim going back in. (that the rules state you got to have)

Just putting tubing inside a shell is one thing but there is still a lot of heavy unibody structure surrounding it going for the ride, just seems better to be all "one piece" since this is not a car with a plastic or carbon body around it

the firewall, front drops to the front frame structure that is new for 2016 I completely agree with
Are you adding the now allowed tubular front frame extensions? When I saw the revised rules I took a look at the currently empty engine bay of my 68 coupe and just scratched my head. Like, where am I going to route this and retain my stock shock towers? I don't need the stiffness at this point, but since the bay is empty it makes visualization easier.

Dale