Thread: Tuscon D7 Race
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 12:54 PM   #47
sst7250

Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: Tuscon D7 Race

I was not there for a few reasons, however I can tell you there is more than a few guys in Top Sportsman that are VERY unhappy. 4 no shows for round one and 6 more no shows for round two, yes guys who won Rd1 elected not to run Rd2. I've talked to couple and they elected to sit out due to track conditions. A few have gone on pretty long rants on facebook about it as well stating they wont be back until it is proven it will be better/safe. The common thread is the track was an issue, and people "were doing things we normally don't, and probably should not be doing just to get down the track". 10 No shows in the first two round certainly says something. Just sayin

AS for the injuries I know Chris Newman(TS) was released from the hospital. As for Eddie I have heard he was still in the hospital with multiple injuries as of Monday by more than one person, and also heard he was out by several.

I know the Hawk family has a fleet of cars and runs Tucson all the time, maybe home field advantage but even just looking at the runs online at DRC you can see a lot of cars NOT making full hits in TS and Gas.

Last edited by sst7250; 03-05-2019 at 12:58 PM.
sst7250 is offline   Reply With Quote