View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 02:18 PM   #7
CrateCamaro

Liked 19 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: Could we have reached the point of no return?

I have to agree...Lancaster does put on a good show but there is no reason why Cayuga cannot do the same. I went there two weeks ago and almost felt rushed in the lanes but they want to put cars through and get the show done. There is way to many times when there should be cars going down the track and their isnt. But they definitly know how to send cars down in a the rain.

Cayuga cannot race untill 11am I believe on sundays. (correct me if im wrong) So why not start calling cars to the lanes at 10:30? I was really upset when they called the Saturday race because of the weather. I think it stopped raining at 6 or 7. But what really made me mad is the fact that there was noone trying to figure out the problems with the timing system.Why not do some track maintenance from 7 untill its complete? And if you dont know ask over the PA system (that noone can hear anyways) if there is anyone who knows about photo cells. Im sure I can Google it right now and know everything there is to know about photo cells.

Im sick of having a second,third ,and fourth rate dragstrip for my home track. I can deal with the pits looking like a construction zone but I cant handle when the track is a disaster.

Also....having 5 girls in one booth to let cars in is total BS....i love pulling up to 65 trucks and trailers parked on Kohler Rd waiting to get in. I guess they will open a second and 3rd gate when someone gets hit by a car and they are killed. 3 booths need to be open...2 for racers and 1 for spectators...PERIOD. And 3 kids with the sign in wavor sheet. Take a lane and get everyone signed in. Im done bitching...i still love Cayuga but we definitly need something to be done before it gets out of hand.
CrateCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote