View Single Post
Old 09-08-2023, 09:04 AM   #51
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts
Default Re: Cocaine in the White House swept under the rug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Reimer 7376 View Post
Oh, yes. I almost forgot. Thank you,Eddie for your service to out great Country as an enlisted man and as a veteran. Thank you for assisting so many good soldiers by helping them navigate the V.A. and the maze of things they need to know in order to receive benefits they rightfully earned. It offends my sensibilities that some can't get the assistance they need that they qualify for, yet this same government bends over backward to shower benefits on the worthless underclass that never worked a legitimate day in their lives or paid a bit in taxes to earn anything. What's wrong with this picture?

Greg, Thank you for your support and generous donations. I have had the privilege to have served both as an enlisted and as an officer, my 24 years serving as a Marine was a blessing. I have continued to serve and support my Military brothers and sisters through the bureaucratic nightmare known as the VA for 20 years as a Service Officer for the American Legion, a Nevada Veterans Advocate recognized by two Governors, and currently a Service Officer for the Disabled American Veterans. I will continue to do this type of work until I draw my final breath because it is a just cause.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked