View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 11:33 AM   #18
Dr. AngieB

Liked 13 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Mopar bogus intake removed

Billy~

I suppose I’m going to have to take volunteers on who wants to come help me lift that massive heavy intake to get it on the car... lol Billy, you are more than welcome to make the trip to the Pacific Northwest to help! I would never accuse you of not working hard and that comment had nothing to do with you. All I am saying is that there are many things in the NHRA guidelines that benefit one combo over another. You can’t blame the racer for taking advantage that benefit. Right or wrong isn’t that part of why we choose the combos that we do to race?

I can’t wait for the season to start to put this topic to rest. I’ve kept silent on this topic for years and this is all I’ll be saying on it as it is no longer an issue. I am not one to get offended, however I am extremely offended when someone negates all the hard work, time, and money I’ve put into my car to make it competitive and chalks it up to an aluminum intake. I will be doing everything I can within the rules given to me to make sure that my car is where I want it to be. If other racers can’t handle losing a heads up race to another then I would suggest they do the same.

Looks like the diet starts Monday!

Sincerely,
Heavy 65 Valiant Driver

Last edited by Dr. AngieB; 12-08-2019 at 12:03 PM.
Dr. AngieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked