View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 12:37 PM   #24
Tabitha Draughon

Liked 672 Times in 220 Posts
Default Re: Stk/SS Mini Series--Fayetteville NC

Sorry about your travel with the first event but I posted it just as soon as I was notified that the track was cancelling. Right now weather for Saturday is looking awesome with 0% of that "R" word that none of us racers like. I will always post here just as soon as I get a notification from the track as far as a change &/or cancellation or if you ever have any questions regarding these events, feel free to call me at 910-591-6188. I look forward to seeing y'all on Saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAKE VISCOME View Post
Hey Tabitha...with later "start"...probably good both for heat and possible weather (looks good now)...we came up for first race...arrived @ gate with several others 9 a.m. or so (sunshine) to be advised race cancelled due to impending afternoon weather...son comes in from Minneapolis (our "problem" for sure...not yours)...couldn't come back for re-schedule the next week...will/can there be some weather advisory available to save us a little travel time (about 2-1/2-3 hrs. from Mooresville) if...cancellation is in place?-thanx again...see ya' Saturday-Drake
Tabitha Draughon is offline   Reply With Quote