View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 12:16 PM   #13
Michael Galofaro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: 2010 Top Dragster/Top Sportsman at Lebanon Valley

LVD -

If you read my post I do NO SUCH THING to comment about anyone !! Brian is a friend and I would never comment on anyones program. Even if it were not a friend I would never comment on anyones program. I made a comment regarding Franks post and since I will be driving up I said I will enter my lincoln ? It's funny because it's a LINCOLN and to race it prob running 15-16 seconds would be entertaining - at least for me. The jackass making the comment was Evil Clown
Is the steak from the refreshment stand ?? I'll pass thanks - .
Yeah I might come up with the normal dragster this year for some of the 2 day races - would I race a car trying to run 6.50 or faster at your track against cars running in the high 7's and slower - well that is just downright stupid - for one your track prep would have to be there. Plus you do not allow people to dial in the 6's !! How about we put some of that track excellence award to some use and update the program to 6.50 and up so more cars can race? So again for me to comment on FRANKS post - the only person who should have a problem or comment is Frank !!
Since you are criticizing me - you might want to hit spell check before you post things. Not knowing who you are I am unable to pass judgement - but spelling is something we learned in the 5th grade. Down in Jersey we are required to finish school. First lesson we learned in the 5th grade - there is a key on the keyboard called Caps Lock - proper sentences are done in small caps with select words and only the start of sentences capitalized. As you said many times .
Any other issues I can help with just let me know.

Get the gift certificates ready because IF (as you say) I get lucky enough to win first round I will come to the tower for my steak dinner. Sorry but The Sizzler is not a steak dinner - LOL

Last edited by Michael Galofaro; 02-03-2010 at 12:35 PM.
Michael Galofaro is offline   Reply With Quote