View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 12:15 PM   #25
Eric Merryfield

Liked 471 Times in 114 Posts
Default Re: Cost to attend Baby Gators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Lattimore View Post
Barry-- What you guys are doing is very admirable and not an easy task . Your offer is very gracious and greatly appreciated but not necessary, I would be happy to pay my way in. As soon as I saw what you were doing to honor both Dave and Alan I started looking into ways I could come without going around NYC. --- I love racing Div.1 the tracks are great and I've made a lot of wonderful friends there. I live right off I95 South just before Richmond , everything South is flat and a breeze on cruise control , heading North is like my old bones taking an *** whippin . not to mention the toll roads. I'm going to try to come but if I can't I will be happy to send a donation to the pot. It's going to be a great race----Thanks again , Danny
Dan,

Plan on coming for both days that weekend for our all stars races. My daughters in Richmond now, so I know all about the desire to avoid NYC, once a year whether I need to or not, I punish myself with a GW bridge crossing, always stating never again....

64W-81N-78-287-87N-90 is one way, a bit further but a pleasant ride.

95-17 just north of fredicksburg to 81 in Winchester-78-287-87N-90 to the valley is a very very nice tow I did on the way down to Bradenton in January this year. Look out for speed traps on 17, rest of trek is pretty drama free.

Eric