View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 10:31 AM   #9
Tabitha Draughon

Liked 672 Times in 220 Posts
Default Re: Pay outs for 2013

It's a very unfortunate situation that the 2013 Champion, etc. hasn't been paid yet. The remaining 2 races for 2013 was completed in March of 2014. The 1st race for the 2014 season was scheduled for June. Can you tell me that there wasn't time to begin the 2014 season from March until June? The 2014 schedule was released but there were no sponsors assigned to any of these races. I understand it's out of anyone's control that Galot Motorsports Park opted not to race in 2014 but that annoucement was made early enough that if the CCRA director wanted the series to "stay alive" that action could have been taken to move those races to other locations. The June race was completed & did have low participation but no results from Scott nor points have been updated.

I can tell you from first hand experience that it's a time consuming task to run the CCRA because I did 95% of it by myself in 2012. All I can say is if someone else is looking to take over the series, to realize what I've stated above & be willing to give it 200% all of the time.
Tabitha Draughon is offline   Reply With Quote