View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 11:44 AM   #7
Casey Miles

Liked 445 Times in 83 Posts
Default Re: Bandimere shut down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Elsass View Post
I am sure that the Conkey family would like to have their loved ones back. What is wrong with all of you. When the hell has drag racing been worth more than a persons life.

I always thought that there was no cure for stupid. I was wrong. It is all of you who would rather drive on a one way street that goes no where then to help stop this pandemic.

I think that all of you who do not want to obey the common sense rules on how to combat this virus should have stupid tattooed on your wrists so when you turn up at the emergency room you are sent directly to hospice.

Sarge
Common sense tells me that the virus needs a host to survive, that doesn't mean it can live in the wild, so if you're sick stay home. The numbers that the government is showing are crap, there was a young mad killed on a motorcycle and guess what? He was listed as a covid 19 death. You can take your liberal little lamb mind and stay home and let the rest of us live our lives the way we want. If I want to go racing, there should be no restrictions. I served and that's what I served for so that we have the freedom to make our own decisions.

Casey Miles
Stock

Last edited by Casey Miles; 07-25-2020 at 11:51 AM. Reason: grammar
Casey Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked