View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:23 PM   #26
jim reynolds

Liked 15 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: 2013 CCRA Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffl52 View Post
No apologies needed just both sides of the discussion voicing their opions. At the end of the story we must and will abide by our associations decision. Dont see the need for anyone to get bent out of shape for something that will continue to grow with all of our support. I for one believe this organization can grow to be big enough for people to skip IHRA or NHRA races to attend a CCRA race instead. As a sponsor myself we hope to continue our contribution throughout the growth process. You'll see atleast 3 of our cars at the first event and every event after. We'll be sure to have 3 drivers as well.LOL!! See everyone in a few weeks...
ACTUALLY, Scott did deserve Brandon's apology and Brandon admirably did. Class racing always has been and always should be the prestigous single elimination and single entry tournament. There are plenty of BRACKET races around where u can double practice since u want it! I'm not bent out of shape, there is no reason to dumb down class racing. I also believe that the original CCRA rule of only allowing cars that have passed IHRA or NHRA tech to compete to be upheld!!! I think you dad supports that. Your so called "growth" process only seems to allow people like you with 2 cars to compete with the single car people and you enjoying the advantages of double hits and double elimination. If everyone can't do that then it's an unfair advantage any way you want to slice it with your 3 car, 3 driver lol's. One thing's for sure, I won't miss any CCRA races this year. I'll be sure to be there with 1 car AND 1 driver as well....LOL!!!
jim reynolds is offline   Reply With Quote