Thread: racers beware
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 10:27 AM   #103
Dave Gantz

Liked 226 Times in 118 Posts
Default Re: racers beware

We can all bitch and scream and holler all we want at this guy, but we're wasting our breath. If he understood what we're saying, and what he's doing, he wouldn't do this stuff in the first place.

My brother-in-law has spent most of his adult life in jail. He's about 56.
He cheats, deceives and "cons". Goes to jail, gets out, repeat.
Example of his idiocy: His mother had a rental property that was empty. She went away for a couple months. He rented out the house, telling the couple that he was the owner. They never signed a lease, their fault. He just gets people to trust him. Doesn't think about long term, like, "what do I tell Mom when she comes back?"

He's in now because he stole a woman's car while they were on a date. He met her on line, they met at a restaurant, got her keys to get something for her, and whoosh, gone like the wind.

I'm sure he's had his *** kicked a few times. A few of the mugshots we've seen show him beat up looking.

The stories are endless and unbelievable with him. My point is, it's a mental problem. He's still responsible, because he know's it's wrong. The system keeps putting him away, where he learns more "tricks". He needs mental help.
Dave Gantz is offline   Reply With Quote