View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 10:22 PM   #17
Jeff Kempton

Liked 47 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: Old Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie Cunningham View Post
.........Mine is from the '95 Mopar Nationals in Englishtown, the year I traveled with me class c motorhome and 26' enclosed and I did all the National events............

Damn it, that just reminded me of the trip into town with those mentally re-tarted Canadian group headed by the infamous Jim Morrison in his motorhome. What a great night we had, lets go devils, lets go devils !!!!!!!!! Then I got stuck on the fence trying to get back into the track, plastered (#@*^%$%(%(*&)
AHH the GOOD TIMES !!
Who you calling "re-tarted"? LOL.....Hey, at least you survived that night as well as the week that followed! Much longer with us and you'd have never recovered!

C'mon back to the east coast and we'll do that again! Of course, we're older now, this time we might not survive it.......

But back on topic now: I haven't met Tom or Ruth in person yet but have had the pleasure of corresponding with Tom for some time now via email. He's a wealth of knowledge about SS racing in the '70s-90s and has helped me quite a bit in researching my old Camaro. He is certainly a class act, as is Ruth, and I look forward to meeting them sometime soon.
Jeff Kempton is offline   Reply With Quote