View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 06:32 PM   #26
Tom Goldman
VIP Member

Liked 696 Times in 201 Posts
Default Re: .370 back to .400 Pro Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
I think nhra needs to take a vote, like they did a few years ago, on changing the indexs. I guess if you want to give everyone a chance, make it one second between the yelloe and the green, that way even the studebakers have a chance. I don't run a delay box, so if they add more time, I Will probably retire. I will not put a delay box, or throttle control box in my car.
Sounds like you are on the wrong forum then , you seem to be more in tune with the 8.50 ,10.0 and 11.50"index class " racers......Plenty of those races out there .
If you want to race on "The Big Stage " It requires hard work and dedication. .....The constant Bull about ,I don't have a Roadster, I don't have a big engine , I don't have a big budget is just an excuse . ....I know many racers without any of those that are competitive .
Any voting on Class Index's and tree sequence times should be voted on by racers who actually compete and support the class , not just someone who paid a few bucks for a number and races once a year at their local track because they can't race Brackets that week because the NHRA is there.
How may who want to change everything to suit their cars will actually show up for all 7 Division races ? ....My guess is not many .
I find it both amusing and amazing that after more than a decade after NHRA changed the tree that this is even an issue.