View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 12:22 AM   #7
Brandon Peterson

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Races 7& 8 will be run March 8 & 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim reynolds View Post
You made the right call Scott. AND AGAIN we have the same 2 whiners bitching. At least Jeff is a sponsor, so i'll give him a pass. If Brandon ever wants to put some in the "kitty" for a race sponsorship, then OK bitch away. Until then NOT! When a sponsor pays for an event, they should receive said event. As I said earlier, with all the rain I was ok having 2 events on the same day, Not 1 event that 2 separate sponsors paid for 2 separate races. That's not good business if you want other sponsors to come in. just saying ! AND with the championship on the line this was the only fair move. I'
maybe i will sponsor a race JIm im not scared, and i dont think i'm bitching i along with many others want to race, and i guess as a paying member every year we have had a member ship i think i should have a voice in this, i supported these races 3 hours away in roxboro when we would have 10 cars show up, so if you want my sponser ship money i am sure Gary Peterson Motorsports would sound good for an event in my book and ill put up the money for it, so i guess you have to be a sponser to have a say so, well good luck to everyone, i m not trying to take anything away from you Jim or any other person that sponsers these events and i have thanked every one that i have personally spoke too while at the event they sponsored as i would have to you jeff ,and joey warren if we would have raced this weekend, but im not a sponsor just a supporter for many years, ill keep my mouth shut im sorry i have a passion for this sport and if it was at all possible i would race if it was raining and yes i think that it is cheesey that we are told the racers can decide then we get a load of crap, we raced at Darlington last year with a huricaine blowing through not many cars came prob around 20 but those 2 whiners that always bitch were their, done

Last edited by Brandon Peterson; 12-14-2013 at 12:24 AM.
Brandon Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote