View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 12:57 PM   #495
Alicetysinger

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: "Live" from our sea to shining sea tour 2015

Dear folks! I know I should have posted this yesterday, but I really did take a one hour shower. And again the same this morning..."and why you ask?" BECAUSE I COULD. But thanks to everyone for checking in on all of us. What an absolutely fabulous trip we all had. We saw incredible scenery going West and coming back East. After I caught the stomach bug while in Pomona, I truly prayed that God would see us home safely and particularly that Joe didn't catch the bug. Well we arrived home before noon yesterday ( a total of 5, 584 MILES) and by about 4:00 Joe is sick as a dog. Has been in the bed ever since. God did answer my prayer....Joe got us home without contracting the bug. So he really has got to start feeling better. A very sick puppy.
I wanted to go out today and make a picture of the sea to sea to sea ending....but it is pouring rain and windy here and 51 degrees. When I came out of church ( which is 2 blocks from the Atlantic Sea) my umbrella flipped around in the wind, so I made the executive decision to NOT go make a picture of the Atlantic again for you.
Happy Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. We are all truly blessed to enjoy all the racing and travels that we do. Much love, Joe and Alice
Alicetysinger is offline   Reply With Quote