View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 01:24 PM   #25
Nova4301

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: IHRA tournament of Champions

Chip, I just figure it might be a little more fair if a reschedule got moved a little more west (if there was a vote then nearly everyone would vote for the track that is closest to them, so you are right if the majority of the racers are near the east coast, which they are, then we will be right back at or near rockingham).

Anyhow, if there is a national event that I can pick up at the rescheduled TOC race then I'll porbably go pretty much wherever it ends up at seeing as though I will have all winter to regain some leave and I'll be more hungry to race again by then. So, I guess I agree with Michael...reschedule and I am probably there.

P.S.Chip, I noticed you got beat in the sportsnationals on an exact same double breakout as the other guy...same thing happened to me against Norwood at State Capitol...I just stared at the slip for about a half hour wondering how the "first or worst" rule worked on that deal. (I got there second on a double breakout...I thought that was what you are supposed to do...someone should have told me "oh and don't breakout by the same amount as the other guy") oh well...tough racin's...fun racin'.

P.S. Tom Coonly, good race first round we had...I had a little trouble with my car on that lap but you laying down a nice run. As it turned out I probably could have bombed the motor and still had enough time to replace it before my next lap.