View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 08:43 PM   #9
RON NICKELS

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talking Re: Red Lights-First or Worst?

Like I said ,when cross talk is used,and the faster car is leaving on your top bulb,with more delay,it should be worst red-lite.How many more advantages do the faster cars need ,Yrs. ago we raced full tree no blinders,faster cars complained ,and they got blinders on the tree.After we got blinders that wasnt good enough for the faster cars ,then they wanted open top bulb because the slower car was moving in there view of the tree,so they got there open top bulb.Now the faster car has cross-talk ,open tree ,leaving on there top bulb the same time the slower cars top bulb comes on.

Now tell me what the slower cars have gotten out of all these yrs. lol.,oh wait the slower cars at some tracks cant deep stage ,there also on auto -start at most tracks ,making it really tough to get deep stagged in a normal manner.I really like BIG BUCKS racing ,we only have it about 4 times a yr. here in Div. 7,i do ok racing my 11 sec. olds.All im saying is i think there should be a red-lite rule ,but it wont be changed till enough racers suggest it to the promoters ,there should be a vote between all cross talk racers classes,good luck on that one .There i said it let the comments begin LOL.

HAMMER7316
RON NICKELS
RON NICKELS is offline   Reply With Quote