View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 01:36 PM   #17
Bill Diehl

Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default Re: Boss Mustang stocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSale View Post
Looks nice. What's your source for sheet metal? I used mostly Dynacorn stuff from CJPony Parts to rebuild my 68 coupe. Floor pans, radiator support, a fender and such. Pretty descent stuff for Korean stamping.

I don't have access to a rule book on this computer but I think you are allowed to cut that cross member for header clearance.

Dale
Dynacorn, and I am happy with the parts. I noticed they just came out with a strut rod crossmember, for the 71-73 .......now I can start putting the front end back together.

I am tig welding all the panels back in also, but its a slow process in between bending tubing for the roll cage and pouring concrete for a living

Headers where designed for the engine to sit lower.....but rules state I cant do that, raise the engine to stock location they hit the floor, lower the engine hits the crossmember..no problem, I have a plan

wish I could use a dif intake manifold though, I have the best set of heads on the planet (nobody has anything close) with the worst manifold bolted to them

Last edited by Bill Diehl; 11-11-2015 at 01:46 PM.
Bill Diehl is offline   Reply With Quote