View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 12:43 PM   #16
Henrys Toy

Liked 465 Times in 159 Posts
Default Re: Class Racer Nationals Back For 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Miele View Post
Only IHRA Crate Motor and Super Stock Production will be premitted. There will be no other IHRA classes permitted. If you have an NHRA car you have to run it as NHRA.

As far as class goes, I will see what we can do. Friday is a great idea, but it will take a lot more man power to get it done in a timely manner. Also we are only scaling cars, there will be no fuel check. There will be tech, but the reality is we have to depend on racers to be honest about there combo's. It will only take one person that pushes the rules and ruins it for everyone. Test and tune entries always goes to the track, and rightfully so. Are racers willing to pay for a class day besides the normal entry. All these things have to be consider. We have plenty of time to come up with solutions and ideas, but it something to work towards.
Hi Ken, I understand the magnitude that it takes to accomplish what you all achieved that first race. You made it look easy! Class would be Great.
Even a Test and Tune would be terrific, speaking just for myself here - to go to a good track and get some much needed seat and test time could be very helpful. These days I know I don't get anywhere near the time I need to race or even test. My test results also go into our customers engines. after all , knowing what NOT to do is as important as know what to do!
If it costs a little extra for a Class race and/or Test & Tune - you can count me in! Again I'm just speaking for myself, If you can just do a Second Race, like the First , that would be terrific as well. Have a good day.
Henrys Toy is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked