View Single Post
Old 09-23-2023, 12:57 PM   #28
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 799 Times in 385 Posts
Default Re: Yippee. 10,000 migrants enter US yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Roehrich View Post
Spare me. Every single time I look for a way to find more respect for you, you prove that you're a hypocritical pompous chump. You're no less hypocritical than any Christian I have ever met. If you actually paid attention to the Bible when you read it, you'd have understood that the hypocrisy of others should never affect your Christianity.

No, reading the religious books of history doesn't make you a bad person, in the least. Being arrogant, self aggrandizing, and trying to argue from authority on a constant basis does. There are hundreds of people that I can vehemently disagree with, and still like and respect them, I can have a beer with them, I can break bread with them. The difference is that they don't constantly argue by talking about their education, or their military service, and they don't act as though they are superior. They simply state their position, and offer whatever they think supports it. But you, Eddie, there's never a discussion when you don't mention being a Marine, or attending whatever university, or that you can't be a Christian because you can't be a hypocrite, or how much real estate you and your wife own. Here's the thing, no one cares. It doesn't matter. It doesn't impress anyone. And none of it matters from a discussion or disagreement standpoint.

No, Eddie, reading doesn't make you a bad person, nor does being educated. You apparently just don't need any help with it, you've mastered it all on your own. It's not the Marines I don't respect. It's actually quite the opposite. It's not education I don't respect, I actually seek education, even from people I do not agree with. No, Eddie, it's you who earned the disrespect, and honestly, it reflects upon everything that you seek respect for.
I am so glad you have an opinion!
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote