View Single Post
Old 08-11-2023, 01:44 PM   #296
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts
Default Re: The Fall f the United States, The End

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
If we could we could refocus on the border for just a minute, instead of blaming America first, for all our problems..

We, Americans , controlled our own destiny,..going back to the Revolutionary War.
If Guatemala is run by drug kingpins, that's not our problem. We can't afford to be the world's policemen or benefactors..We're broke. Politicians spent all the money.

Let's just spell it out here > The southern border is wide open because Obama , I mean Biteme, wants more and more liberal votes, in perpetuity.
DT wanted what was good for the country, as a whole.
Obama, I mean Joe Biteme wants what's good for ...big surprise here...LIBERALS
Under the Guatemalan dictator Jorge Ubico, the United Fruit Company (US owned) gained control of 42% of Guatemala's land, and was exempted from paying taxes and import duties. Think we may have an interest there? I lived in Honduras and Standard Brands (Dole) had huge land holdings. Over 200 U.S. companies operate in Honduras. Many of them have taken advantage of the opportunities and protections available as a result of Honduras’ participation in the Dominican Republic-Central America-United States Free Trade Agreement. More than 190 U.S. companies have established a permanent commercial presence in El Salvador or work through representative offices in the country. The manager of one U.S. giant in Nicaragua who agreed to an interview on condition that neither he nor the company be identified, said the company has "too much money here" to walk away. Trickle down economics didn’t work in Central America either, no middle class only haves and have-nots.

Last edited by Eddies66; 08-11-2023 at 03:48 PM.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote