View Single Post
Old 07-16-2023, 04:23 PM   #22
Randy Wells

Liked 990 Times in 302 Posts
Default Re: Cocaine in the White House swept under the rug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Doesn't sound like you do much of anything in "misery". Missouri ranked 49th out of 50 in terms of the worst places to live, which is because of the inclusiveness and tolerance or lack there of. You will find that many races, when polled, do not consider themselves to achieve equality within the state. I will say when visiting my daughter in Kansas, the WWI museum in KC was every nice and historical. But I couldn't find an ocean or mountains, just doesn't seem to be very interesting. Oh well, to each his own!!
Here's a nugget that won't make the welcome pamphlet: California has the worst quality of life in America. At least that's what U.S. News & World Report's most-recent Best States rankings say. The Golden State ranked 50th in quality of life by fairing poorly in the natural and social environment categories.Mar 1, 2018. See how you can go on Google and find what you want to here, cut and pasted from Google. Do I believe it ranks 50, no but it's got to be true because it's came from Google LOL. Eddie you can't win give it up Buddy.

Randy Wells

Last edited by Randy Wells; 07-16-2023 at 04:31 PM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked