View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 05:47 PM   #12
Spyphish

Liked 664 Times in 175 Posts
Default Re: Will Suoer Stock fill up at US Nationals?

The following is from NHRA so I have asked them to remove me from SS to open a spot. Phish

Thank you Stephen Hebert for participating in the Dodge Hemi Challenge at the 2021 NHRA US Nationals. We are very happy to announce the Dodge Hemi Challenge will be contested again in 2022 at the infamous NHRA US Nationals at Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park. We hope you will be able to join us!

Each of you have received an additional registration category on your NHRA license. HC- Hemi Challenge. This was added to allow Hemi competitors only interested in entering the Hemi Challenge and not the Super Stock eliminator of US Nationals, to only enter the Challenge, leaving spots open for other Super Stock competitors.

If entering both Hemi Challenge & Super Stock, please complete entry as usual with your Super Stock registration.

If you have entered Super Stock, but only plan to compete in the Hemi Challenge please contact Jennifer Gregg-Lowe as soon as possible. jgregg@nhra.com // 626.250.2271

We are finalizing times/locations for the group photo, parade, meeting, and run times. As soon as these are final I will send everything to all Hemi Challenge competitors.

I will once again be on site to work with you as we line up for the parade before eliminations. If you have any questions about the weekend, please feel free to contact me anytime.
Spyphish is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked