View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 08:45 PM   #24
Keith 944
VIP Member

Liked 1,688 Times in 536 Posts
Default Re: FJB and Let's go Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Niceswanger View Post
I think I should insert something from the cheap seats. Sort of a little history. As I sit at the table just now inserting this needle into my hand, you guys popped up in my mind. We all (not me) seem to forget that the most important issue, the one that was the deciding factor in Trumps defeat, was his and the Republican party's relentless attack on Pre-Existing Conditions. The shot Im infusing cost 4400 dollars. I took one yesterday also, and I took one a couple weeks ago.I never know when I will need one. But without them, death is a real possibility.A typical occurrence is sometimes 50 grand of self infused medicine. Up until Obamacare, I had been refused life insurance my entire life. Likewise with health coverage. The Republican's only answer was to put all insurance issues back in the hands of the insurance industry, and the insurance industry wants no part of sick, or expensive people.Have you noticed since the Democrats got in office this issue went away? It most certainly did.Race cars are important to me too, just like you guys. But my number one issue was healthcare, and everything else was on down the line. Trump would have won if he didn't attack the worried..
Wife and i had great insurance till obamacare. The big lie! we lost ours, i had to pay a fine for several years because i could not afford this affordable care act. i still don't have any insurance. Go Brandon!
on a side note, why is it mandatory to have insurance if you can pay your bills???!!!!
And why the heck should your shots cost that much? This system has been broken for a long time, it needs to be fixed!

Last edited by Keith 944; 11-18-2021 at 08:49 PM.
Keith 944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked