View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 03:55 PM   #4
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 6,721 Times in 1,307 Posts
Default Re: Strange Coincidence...... or...... ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo DiTocco View Post
So a few weeks ago I send a torque convertor from NY to Trans Specialties in PA with Fedex..... usually that's one to two days tops.... get an email notification that the shipment is delayed..... never gets delivered.... gone... never seen or heard from again (including calling Fedex and putting a tracer on the package).

Last week I send a convertor to ATI.... same deal.... a day... two days tops.... get a notification its out for delivery.... doesn't get delivered.... get another notification that shipment is delayed............

Someone has to be stealing these things.... how the hell can a 25 pound converter get lost in a fedex truck. I have the serial numbers... if anyone should happen to see either an ATI 8" convertor or a Trans specialties 9" convertor on a for sale sight please give me a heads up.
oh yeah.... and when you have to ship - don't use fedex
Damn, ….Fed Ex is like other companies, ….can’t find workers …it’s really put a dent in their profits this quarter …hope you insured both converters Angelo…..I only ship UPS , you pay through the nose BUT it usually gets there,….ON TIME ….
MR DERBY CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked