View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 11:44 AM   #419
Dave Siltman

Liked 66 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: stock and SS camaros

A few more pics. Well, I tried several times to add more pictures, but for the life of me, I can't figure it out. In the last post, I had more pictures added, but not all made it here. I will give a brief timeline of this car:
Bill Izykowski bought the car new at Reedman Chevrolet in Langhorne PA and drove it back to New Jersey to build it into a SS/H. It was called "Paranoia ll" (after selling his '66 Biscayne called "Paranoia"). Bill ran the car for a short period and hopped in the Scotto & Blevins car as their driver. Bill sold the car to Barry Curran, who ran the car in B/S and called it "Shangri-La". Barry sold the car to a fellow named Mike PaDula, who was from Florida, but had the car painted in PA by Ron Hammerly. Mike P. never raced the car and sold it to Bob Moon. Bob had Ron Hammerly change the paint a little and add his name to the sides. Bob ran the car in B/S and SS/D at local PA tracks and at Gainesville and Indy. After Bob Moon was finished racing it, the car changed hands several times and was repainted to a stock type Chevrolet paint scheme (Dusk Blue w/ white hockey stick stripe) and was made ready for street use. I have copies of all previous titles and current miles are 977. The original colors were Glacier Blue with a Dover White painted roof...a factory two-tone, not a vinyl roof, and blue standard interior. I have the car registered, along with my '69 W-31 "Anderson Olds" F/S for this year's York Reunion. I've talked with Bill Izykowski and Bob Moon, and am trying to contact Barry Curran, Ron Hammerly, and anyone from Cele Auto Body. Doug Boyce, Carl Rubrecht, and Jed Puczykowski have sent me some pictures and information and I gladly welcome anyone that has pictures or anything related to this car to please contact me. I am also looking for some "period" speed equipment for this car. I need a nice pair of vintage 4' Cragar SS, a Lakewood 3-point bolt-in roll bar, and a pair of Lakewood slapper bars. Sorry if I'm boring the heck out of everyone, but I thought this would be a great addition to this thread.

Last edited by Dave Siltman; 03-08-2015 at 12:21 PM.
Dave Siltman is offline   Reply With Quote