View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 03:35 PM   #8
Hemi Moose
VIP Member

Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: ADRL SuperCar Showdown Norwalk Racers...

Bret, I don't think that's true, sure there are a couple of people that might think whatever of the series, and that's their right or opinion...as far as the racers that support the Super Car Series and show up to these events, I guess they're happy too competing against whoever else that shows up...but I have to question, so how long can this really go on. If everything is fine and dandy and everyone is happy, does this mean ADRL is content with just a hand full of competitors showing up? If so that means the series is just 'filler material' for them, I mean they are just putting on this series with no pay outs of any kind, so was this the purpose from the get go? Maybe I'm wrong, and they were hoping for a bigger turnout, or maybe we were...Maybe next year ADRL can put up some money for the racers so they can at lease cover their expenses, and I bet you'd get a lot more support next year if they do decide to change it from the way it is currently run...It sure did sound good at the beginning with all of those Super Car Series advertisements with several manufactures going head to head against each other...can't keep running with no return of some sort, it just ain't going to work out no matter what everyone else says...So the ball is ADRL's court, and I really hope they come up with a better solution...whats that old saying, Go West young man...and it wouldn't hurt to run a few races out that way either...ahh the politics of racing, don't you just love it.

Last edited by Hemi Moose; 10-03-2012 at 03:45 PM.
Hemi Moose is offline   Reply With Quote