View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 01:56 PM   #9
Harry 6674

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Div. 7 racers, R.M.R. has a BIG RACE 4 US!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Plummer View Post
I have been in contact with Skooter and Ron as well - I am planning on attending the Salt Lake race. I am also personally posting another $200 to pick up someone's entry fee and a little gas money via a random drawing for those stockers/superstockers who show up to race. Also, there is an NHRA division race at my home track of Spokane the same week-end - 1/2 hour away from my house. I am foregoing a division race in my backyard, planning on traveling 11 hours to race on top of mountain and support IHRA out west. It is a small price to pay for what is always a great time with IHRA!

Come join us and have some fun. By the way, I know there are a lot of bumper and wheel polisher types that have street cars in Salt Lake. Instead of going to the burger joint and BS each other about how fast your sled is, why not take it to the track during Nitro-jam and enter stock in pure stock class. There likely won't be many if any cars in your class, you can foot brake bracket race all week-end long, run at a National Event and have a chance to win some real money. At the burger stand you can't even win a hamburger!
Paul you mentioned a while back that you car was a little slow to be competitive in nhra class racing. Maybe if you stayed closer to home and put that travel money in you car you could pick it up some. We know those Buicks can be good combos and in div. 6 you are not having to dodge a bunch of the DP's. Good luck which ever way you go.
Harry 6674 is offline   Reply With Quote