View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 01:03 AM   #7
Paul Plummer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Div. 7 racers, R.M.R. has a BIG RACE 4 US!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L Rush View Post
My first post on this forum. This is worth trying to get the car count up in class racing in the new division 6 of IHRA. I will be there for sure , and possibly 2 other super stocks and 3 stockers from Wyoming and Colorado. The track is great, Ron and the personel are super to work with and really appreciate the sportsman racer. It's in June and there is lots to do in the Salt Lake Valley.See you there! This is one super stock that's in for sure!
Great news from Wyoming & Colorado, I am originally from Great Falls, MT - Anybody else in Idaho or MT reading about this and care to find out more and how to participate?

Terry Hombre - are you doing the Spokane Division Race? If not, come and visit us, I still feel a little guilty about missing second gear and then driving around you when you thought I broke!!!! Come and trailer me!! If not, good luck at the division race in Spokane.

Ok, so let's start a running list of confirmed participant's so far. If we get enough names on this list, some of the people on the fence may just step down and commit.

Each time someone new commits, add the new names to this list, and repost. By the end of this thread we will have a final count of the "committed" who probably should be committed.

Here goes:

1) Gary Hampton
2) L Rush
3) Paul (Jody) Plummer
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
Paul Plummer is offline   Reply With Quote