View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 11:35 PM   #6
Paul Plummer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Div. 7 racers, R.M.R. has a BIG RACE 4 US!

Here is the extent of my personal ability to attract racers to the Salt Lake Event.

There are three stock eliminator racers in my community. I personally only know one of the other two. I do know that both of these guys are died in wool NHRA competitors. This isn't meant to be negative. They and their friends have raced together at the NHRA events for years. As I stated in a post several months ago, we are not only fighting multiple division races scheduled the same week-end but also battling the family reunion nature of the NHRA santioned races.

Needless to say I am the only local racer willing to fore-go my local division race and travel to Salt Lake.

I do have a good friend who is an old school super-stock racer who is working hard to get his car together and is expressing sincere interest in going to the Salt Lake event. I would say we have a 50/50 shot of getting him. Travel costs will definitely be an issue for him.

So all of that having been said, I do have a few other outside-the-box ideas that I think would best be discussed sans email or phone vs. this forum. Ideas that we could work out with Skooter at IHRA and Ron at RMR. Email me at m900rider@gmail.com or call me at 208-691-6394 to discuss.

Thanks,
Paul Plummer is offline   Reply With Quote