View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 11:24 AM   #15
BlueOval Ralph
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Could Super Modified been different if?

I was with Fadely at 99 % of those races, some peoples memory seem be off as they get older! The only place the door panel ever came off the car was at Edgewater WCS meet in June of 1977 and only ! (ONE) head was ever pulled at ony teardown period and that was at Dave Danish requist, he was filling in for Marty Barrett who was sick at that race. Marty was still Div III tech director. NO ONE EVER PUT UP $$$ FOR ANY TEAR DOWN ON THAT CAR FROM 1975 TO THE END OF 1978 WHEN EDWARDS BOUGHT THE CAR! If you have any questions you should contact Fadely @ affadely@mindspring.com or I can provide his phone #. THERE IS ALOT OF BULL $S on the information bellow!
Ralph
Quote:
Originally Posted by FED 387 View Post
Well I had it kinda right hell it was about 30-35 years ago-we pitted next to Vogelin at the Winters first big race for that car---it was basically a car straight from a used car lot with motor/trans/wheels added-only ran Ihra part of one season-we ran M/P anyway and tore down Fadely every chance we got ,more of a harassment kinda thing than actually looking for anything--hell we new he was legal just snooping--we made him take off door upholstery panels /pull a head on one side to check for porting and check the stroke on the other side---

Last edited by BlueOval Ralph; 01-03-2011 at 11:42 AM.
BlueOval Ralph is offline   Reply With Quote